If you live in the state of Texas...we can ship you fish to stock your pond. Fish are oxygenated and carefully packed with cooling or warming devices, and are guaranteed to arrive alive, or they're on us.
Each package is custom curated and optimized in quantities and sizes for a Half Acre Pond. If your pond is larger than this, simply multiply your quantity up to the correct size. Not sure what size your pond is? You can approximate using this calculator.
PLEASE NOTE: If a FedEx carrier cannot deliver to your address,
Here's a look at what you can expect when your fish arrive! Just 3 easy steps to receiving your fish:
1. Unbox and inspect your bags immediately upon delivery
2. Acclimate your fish to their new home
3. Release your fish & Enjoy!
See our FAQ and Arrive Alive Guarantee below for more info. We can't wait to get you your fish.
Got questions? We've got answers!
Unfortunately not at this time; however, stay tuned, as we do plan to make this an option in the near future!
Winter shipping dates: orders placed by 2/8 ship 2/9.
Congratulations! We can't wait to get your new fish to your doorstep. Once your fish have shipped, we will send you a FedEx tracking number, so you can see where they are at all times and be notified once they have arrived.
Your tracking number will come directly from FedEx.
The fish are sealed in bags with water and concentrated oxygen. They have plenty of oxygen and water to arrive to their destination via overnight mail, even if a shipping delay should occur.
Yes, someone needs to be able to unbox the fish within an hour of their arrival. Once your order is placed, we will let you know your delivery date at least a week in advance. We will also send you an order tracking number immediately upon shipment, so you know exactly when to expect your fish.
YES, absolutely! Provided that the Arrive Alive policy is carefully followed (see bottom of this page), we stand behind every one of our shipped boxes of fish.
-Please ensure that someone will be home within 1 hour of delivery to receive and unbox the fish. Fish are only guaranteed up to 2 hours in the box after delivery time stamp. It is critical that fish are not left sitting in the box in the sun, heat/cold, or for any extended amount of time, as their oxygen will deplete.
-Follow the below acclimation steps carefully. Acclimation is the process of bringing your fish up or down to the same temperature as the body of water they are being introduced to, so that they don't go into shock or experience stress. Here is how you do that.
1. Remove each bag from the box. Make sure that there is still air in the bag. If there is not a good amount of air in the bag, the most important thing is to get the fish immediately into the pond. If there is an ample amount of air, move to step 2.
2. Place the unopened bag in the water.
3. When your fish have started moving throughout the bag and are no longer schooling in the middle, you can remove the tie on the bag and release the fish into the pond. Do not leave bag floating in the water for more than 15 minutes.
It is normal to see a few fish that did not make the journey due to stress, shock, or other reasons. We account for this and include a few extras in every box so that you still receive your full quantity. Also, note that it may take some time for your new fish to swim out in their new home - it is normal for them to remain somewhat still in the location where you introduced them to the water until they've fully adjusted. This can sometimes take a few hours.
We take pride in our packaging and shipping process and very rarely experience any losses. We always guarantee live arrival as long as the below conditions are met. If you do have casualties beyond a small handful, we offer full store credit for the lost fish. No cash/credit card refunds.
Conditions for Guaranteed Live Arrival:
1. Box(es) MUST be received upon the first delivery attempt by FedEx.
2. Box(es) MUST be sent to correct address as provided (make sure there are no typos or missing information), and not a forwarding address or a PO box.
3. If fish are dead upon arrival, you MUST provide a clear video of the fish in the original and still-sealed bag, with the tie still attached within two hours of delivery. Text video to 903-883-3976 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Again, video must be sent within two hours of delivery time stamp.
We cannot be responsible for any losses that occur once fish have been removed from their bag, or past 2 hours of delivery timestamp provided by FedEx. Please ensure that you are available to receive the delivery as soon as it arrives, and that your pond is immediately ready to accept the new fish.